Download the >Adoption Application here<
- The dog you are considering will be an “indoor” dog.
- Complete and submit the Adoption Application (Please know that by filling this out you are not obligated to adopt or guaranteed a dog)
- Love Me Furever Dog Rescue will conduct a vet reference and all existing animals in your household must be spayed/neutered, up to date on vaccines and have a history of heartworm prevention. Residence will be verified and references checked.
- If the dog you are considering seems like a match, we conduct a home visit when all members of the household are available to attend.
- One the adoption is approved, the Adoption Contract is signed and submitted with the $150 adoption donation.
Each dog will be complete with vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip, and will be heartworm negative.
Animals are brought here because they are unwanted, abuse cases or victims of the streets. We do not go out looking for animals for the purpose of “re-selling” them for profit. By the time an animal is brought here and settled in, weeks, months and sometimes years, have passed and the expenses at that point have already exceeded the adoption amount. When you adopt, please understand that all monies go directly to these four legged orphans. If you have a problem with the animal you have adopted from us, we will gladly take it back. Your Adoption Donation is only refundable for up to one week of the signed Adoption Contract Date. If your concern is whether or not you’re going to get your monies back, we ask you to then reconsider adopting this animal.
Love Me Furever Dog Rescue is comprised of all volunteers who work full time jobs. We do our best at returning all inquiries in a timely manner, but sometimes delays in responding are inevitable. We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate understanding.
All donations help defray the cost of spay/neuters, vaccines, microchips, heartworm preventative, food, and any other veterinary services our foster dogs may need.
We welcome any questions about our dogs, the adoption process or Love Me Furever Dog Rescue!
Please contact us:
Bre Pilley | LoveMeFureverRescue@yahoo.com